Thursday, March 29, 2007

First PhD Paper

Last week, I received notification that my paper to SACMAT07 has been accepted as a short paper. My industry sponsor should be able to fund me for this travel as it is directly related to my PhD research. Some money has been set aside for me every year for travel purposes by my industry sponsor. SACMAT have emailed with paper requirements so I will try to fix the paper asap when they do. The latex template is as expected and they have given advice and information on terms, categories and crdata. I think it is due on the 15th but I will try to get it out of the way this weekend to distribute to relevant parties and allow time for fixes before I leave. I have shortened and addressed most of the issues but there is still a page of writing to delete before it meets the page limit requirements. Deleting words that you have put thought in to writing is the most difficult.

No comments: